158. Y. Zou, J.J. Wei, Y.F. Xia, F.H. Meng*, J.D. Yuan, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Targeted chemotherapy for subcutaneous and orthotopic non-small cell lung tumors with cyclic RGD-functionalized and disulfide-crosslinked polymersomal doxorubicin, Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy 2018, 3, 32.158.pdf
157. I.A.B. Pijpers, L.K.E.A. Abdelmohsen, Y.F. Xia, S.P. Cao, D.S. Williams, F.H. Meng*, J.C.M. van Hest*, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Adaptive polymersome and micelle morphologies in anticancer nanomedicine: from design rationale to fabrication and proof-of-concept studies, Adv. Therapeutics 2018, 1, 1800068.157.pdf
156. H.L. Sun, Y.F. Zhang, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Reduction-Sensitive Polymeric Nanomedicines: An Emerging Multifunctional Platform for Targeted Cancer Therapy, Adv. Drug Deliv. Rev. 2018, 132, 16-32.156.pdf
155. M. Qiu, Z.Q. Zhang, Y.H. Wei, H.L. Sun, F.H. Meng, C. Deng*, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Small-Sized and Robust Chimaeric Lipopepsomes: A Simple and Functional Platform with High Protein Loading for Targeted Intracellular Delivery of Protein Toxin In Vivo, Chem. Mater. 2018, 30, 6831-6838.155.pdf
154. Z.X. Gu, X.X. Wang, R. Cheng*, L. Cheng, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Hyaluronic acid shell and disulfide-crosslinked core micelles for in vivo targeted delivery of bortezomib for the treatment of multiple myeloma, Acta Biomaterialia 2018, 80, 288-295.154.pdf
153. T.J. Deming, H.-A. Klok, S.P. Armes, M.L. Becker, J.A. Champion, E.Y.-X. Chen, S.C. Heilshorn, J.C. M. van Hest,.D.J. Irvine, J.A. Johnson, L.L. Kiessling, H.D. Maynard, M.O. de la Cruz, M.O. Sullivan, M.V. Tirrell, K.S. Anseth, S. Lecommandoux, S. Percec, Z.Y. Zhong, A.-C. Albertsson, Polymers at the Interface with Biology,Biomacromolecules 2018, 19, 3151-3162.153.pdf
152. Y. Zhang, K.Q. Wu, H.L. Sun*, J. Zhang, J.D. Yuan, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Hyaluronic acid-shelled disulfide-crosslinked nano-polymersomes for ultrahigh-efficiency reactive encapsulation and CD44-targeted delivery of mertansine toxin, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10, 1597-1604.152.pdf
151. Y. Jiang, J. Zhang*, F.H. Meng, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Apolipoprotein E Peptide-Directed Chimeric Polymersomes Mediate an Ultrahigh-Efficiency Targeted Protein Therapy for Glioblastoma, ACS Nano 2018, 12, 11070-11079.151.pdf
150. L. Cheng, Y. Yang, F.H. Meng*, Z.Y. Zhong*, Protein Nanotherapeutics as an Emerging Modality for Cancer Therapy, Adv. Healthcare Mater. 2018, 7, 1800685.
149. M. Qiu, X.X. Wang, H.L. Sun, J. Zhang, C. Deng*, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Cyclic RGD Peptide-Functionalized Polylipopeptide Micelles for Enhanced Loading and Targeted Delivery of Monomethyl Auristatin E, Mol. Pharmaceutics 2018, 15, 4854-4861.149.pdf
148. Y.N. Shi, Y. Jiang, J.S. Cao, W.J. Yang, J. Zhang*, F.H. Meng, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Boosting RNAi therapy for orthotopic glioblastoma with nontoxic brain-targeting chimaeric polymersomes, J. Control. Release 2018, 292, 163-171.148.pdf
147. W.J. Yang, Y.H. Wei, J. Zhang, Z.Y. Zhong*, F.H. Meng*, Granzyme B-loaded, cell-selective penetrating and reduction-responsive polymersomes effectively inhibit progression of orthotopic human lung tumor in vivo, J. Control. Release 2018, 290, 141-149.147.pdf
146. H.L. Sun, Y.Y. Dong, J. Feijen*, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Peptide-Directed Polymeric Nanomedicines for Precision Cancer Therapy, J. Control. Release 2018, 290, 11-27.146.pdf
145. Y. Zou, Y.F. Xia, F.H. Meng*, J. Zhang, and Z.Y. Zhong*, GE11-Directed Functional Polymersomal Doxorubicin as an Advanced Alternative to Clinical Liposomal Formulation for Ovarian Cancer Treatment, Mol. Pharmaceutics 2018, 15, 3664-3671.145.pdf
144. Y. Jiang, W.J. Yang, J. Zhang*, F.H. Meng, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Protein Toxin Chaperoned by LRP-1 Targeted Virus-Mimicking Vesicles Induces High-Efficiency Glioblastoma Therapy In Vivo, Adv. Mater. 2018, 30, 1800316.
143. D.C. Huang, H.L. Qian, H.S., Qiao, W. Chen*, J. Feijen, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Bioresponsive Functional Nanogels as An Emerging Platform for Cancer Therapy, Expert Opin. Drug Deliv. 2018, 15, 703-716.
142. S. Xue, X.L. Gu, J. Zhang, H.L. Sun, C. Deng*, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Construction of Small-Sized, Robust and Reduction-Responsive Polypeptide Micelles for High Loading and Targeted Delivery of Chemotherapeutics, Biomacromolecules 2018, 19, 3586-3593.142.pdf
141. H.L. Sun, H.A. Klok*, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Polymers from Nature and for Nature, Biomacromolecules 2018, 19, 1697-1700. 141.pdf
140. J.J. Wei, M. Meng, B.B. Guo, Z.Y. Zhong*, and F.H. Meng*, Organocatalytic ring-opening copolymerization of trimethylene carbonate and dithiolane trimethylene carbonate: Impact of organocatalysts on copolymerization kinetics and copolymer microstructures, Biomacromolecules 2018, 19, 2294-2301. 140.pdf
139. W.J. Yang, Y.F. Xia, Y. Fang, F.H. Meng*, J. Zhang, R. Cheng, C. Deng, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Selective Cell Penetrating Peptide-Functionalized Polymersomes Mediate Efficient and Targeted Delivery of Methotrexate Disodium to Human Lung Cancer In Vivo, Adv. Healthcare Mater. 2018, 7, 1701135.
138. Y.Q. Zhu, J. Zhang, F.H. Meng, L. Cheng*, J. Feijen*, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Reduction-Responsive Core-Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid-b-Poly(Trimethylene Carbonate-co-Dithiolane Trimethylene Carbonate) Micelles: Synthesis and CD44-Mediated Potent Delivery of Docetaxel to Triple Negative Breast Tumor In Vivo, J. Mater. Chem. B 2018, 6, 3040-3047.138.pdf
137. X.L. Gu, M. Qiu, H.L. Sun, J. Zhang, L. Cheng, C. Deng*, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Polytyrosine nanoparticles enable ultra-high loading of doxorubicin and rapidly enzyme-responsive drug release, Biomater.Sci. 2018, 6, 1526-1534.137.pdf
136. X.X. Wang, R. Cheng*, L. Cheng, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Lipoyl ester terminated star PLGA as a simple and smart material for controlled drug delivery application, Biomacromolecules 2018, 19, 1368-1373. 136.pdf
135. Y.Q. Zhu, Y. Jiang, F.H. Meng, C. Deng, R. Cheng, J. Zhang*, J. Feijen*, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Highly efficacious and specific anti-glioma chemotherapy by smart tandem nanomicelles co-functionalized with brain tumor-targeting and cell-penetrating peptides, J. Control. Release 2018, 278, 1-8.
134. W.J. Yang, Y.F. Xia, L. Cheng*, J. Zhang, F.H. Meng*, J.D. Yuan, and Z.Y. Zhong*, Lung cancer specific and reduction-responsive chimaeric polymersomes for highly efficient loading of pemetrexed and targeted suppression of lung tumor in vivo, Acta Biomaterialia 2018, 70, 177-185. 134.pdf
133. Qiu M, Sun H, Meng F, et al. Lipopepsomes: A novel and robust family of nano-vesicles capable of highly efficient encapsulation and tumor-targeted delivery of doxorubicin hydrochloride in vivo. Journal of Controlled Release, 2018, 272: 107-113.
132. Zhong Z, Chen T, Qiu M, et al. Integrated Multifunctional Micelles Co‐Self‐Assembled from Polypeptides Conjugated with Natural Ferulic Acid and Lipoic Acid for Efficient and Bioresponsive Doxorubicin Delivery. ChemPhysChem, 2018.
131. Zhu Y, Feijen J, Zhong Z. Dual-targeted nanomedicines for enhanced tumor treatment. Nano Today, 2018.131.pdf
130. Chen J, Huang K, Chen Q, et al. Tailor-Making Fluorescent Hyaluronic Acid Microgels via Combining Microfluidics and Photoclick Chemistry for Sustained and Localized Delivery of Herceptin in Tumor. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2018.130.pdf
129. Ding L, Jiang Y, Zhang J, et al. pH-Sensitive Coiled-Coil Peptide-Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid Nanogels: Synthesis and Targeted Intracellular Protein Delivery to CD44 Positive Cancer Cells. Biomacromolecules, 2017. 129.pdf